Sunday 12 April 2015

Week 26, 27 & 28: Have I eaten too much chocolate? Probably.
16:30

Week 26, 27 & 28: Have I eaten too much chocolate? Probably.

So I'm surrounded by Easter eggs and life couldn't get much better right now. So much chocolate. Anyway, it's the last week of the holidays and I'm super bored now. I just want to be back at uni. I mean, I've been in the labs the majority of the time but it's just not the same.


As well as writing essays, sorting out presentations and continuing with OTM, I've actually been trying to set aside an hour or two a day to do some paintings. I'm soooo happy I've done this, as I seem to feel a lot more positive about everything! God knows why. Today I've done two animal studies from the game 'Road Not Taken' - if you haven't played it, you should. Cutest game ever!

"I'm scared of her...she's like the big bad woof" 
On Thursday the 9th, I had the opportunity to go to a Q&A session with Nolan North - hosted by Sony - in London. Best. Day. Ever. The event was amazing in itself and I still feel so overwhelmed by the whole experience, but it was just SO nice to just be able to get out and explore such a big city. We also visited a few museums throughout the course the day - the Natural History Museum, The Wallace Collection and finally the Science Museum! However, we only spent around half an hour in the science due to timing. Wah. Also, being on the tube at rush hour is so not cool. 


I've got too many ideas on what I want to do my presentation on, and I can guarantee that I'll only decide around 3-4 days before *sigh*. I used to love being given free reign when it comes to choice, but this was just a big lump of no. However, I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with my essay now too, I've finally realised what it is that I want to do with my life and what I need to do in order to achieve it. In a way, writing this essay has helped me to sort my life out. Two birds with one stone hey. 

But apart from that, my Easter has been pretty uneventful. I ate way too much chocolate and got a bit fat. That's what Easter's all about though, right?


0 comments:

Post a Comment