Monday 31 March 2014

Inspiration: Cristina Troufa
12:20

Inspiration: Cristina Troufa

So following on from my Fight Club post, the presentation has been...presented I guess?
As I struggled with what topic to talk about - so many films, games and artists to choose from - I decided to base my presentation on Cristina Troufa. 

I spent a couple of hours nosing around on Pinterest when I saw one of her pieces. The particular piece I came across was 'Pregnant' and looked vaguely familiar from my college days!

I've chosen to create a presentation on Troufa because I think her work is absolutely incredible! She's relying on negative space to really give the detailed areas of her paintings that extra bit of wow factor. 











These are the slides I used in my presentation - minus the notes...

I actually really enjoyed doing this, as nervous as I was, it was nice to do something out of my comfort zone for a change. Besides the fact I choked on my chewing gum half way through I feel it went OK...I can live in hope.

1 comment: